1.05.2009

I'm gonna get my heels broken on that far stretch of cobblestone blocks if its the last thing i do.

I'm gonna get my heels broken on that far stretch of cobblestone blocks if its the last thing i do.
I'm gonna get my heels broken on that far stretch of cobblestone blocks if its the last thing i do.


And I'm drop dead serious. Really.

Waking up very very late early this morning and peeking through the window of my room i can see nothing but cloudy skies and rain. God, the site of rain just brought me back to Europe. Suddenly I was reminded of how fun it was to get lost in romantic places like these.





Don't you just wanna hear your heels claking in those cobblestone blocks? Or better yet take a stroll on the Euro-infested testosterone street corners? I know I do. Cobblestones are your heels worst enemy, but trust me, if mine gets broken on these brick roads, it will be all worth it. With or without those extra testosterone baggage.

Amidst the light of Europe and good looking guys, i wonder if these retro space boots would hold for long?


You like it? Oh i know you do! Tell me whatchathink?


Cheers!
Photo credits: popgloss.com

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

The shoes! im loving it!

Anonymous said...

Despite IT looking rather striking. I do not think it would last that long.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...