2.11.2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Confessions of a Shopaholic
Confessions of a Shopaholic

The movie is gonna be released a day before valentines and I'm so excited! Fashion madness loves me.



First book written by Sophie Kinsella and it already charmed me head on. I've read the book two years ago and i love it. Now that it's gonna be shown on screen i am very excited to see Becky's shopping addiction, money problems, bills, and her attempts to loud fiascoes..

speaking of shopping addiction, i did a little shopping of my own. Remember the Custo Barcelona bag i blogged about for my wishlist last december? finally bought it, and i thought i could stop at one.


My apologies for the ugly lighting, but trust me, the bags looks amazing in person. LOL

I can't they're just soo.. cute and soo.. colorful and soo.. everything girly. No? here are some of the bags, i manage to take a pic of the bags one by one... *proud smile*


They make me smile....



Is it because of the movie, the bags or is it just me.. i see myself having a cheery disposition at the moment. *coughs don't mind me, im just having a moment.

Cheers!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Some persons have over done the credits cards. Confessions of a Shopaholic 2009 filled with romance and life experience free movies is the place I have seen the trailer it was a movie with different view, I girl that over done with her expenses try to hang on with her carrier as a financial adviser. Pretty story it was.

http://blog.80millionmoviesfree.com/in-theaters/confessions-of-a-shopaholic-2009-how-to-pay-the-bills

Unknown said...

I'm rather curious on how the movie would turn out. i think Isla Fisher doesn't really fit with the character of Becky.. Let's see though... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...