4.05.2009

Enraged Much?! Racist Much?!

Enraged Much?! Racist Much?!
Enraged Much?! Racist Much?!



I never thought I would touch politics but this issue just caught my attention. For as long as I can remember I have my eyes glued on my computer for the past whatever years and there was never a long moment that i gave attention to television. I hate local news, call me ignorant and irrelevant but anything that touches politics is and will always be beyond me.



"The column in question was satirical"
-HK Magazine


But not this one. I just couldn't bare to let this issue pass.
The news just sprung out of control. I can't even discuss it here. I am enraged. God, he is just too much of a racist.

If you wan't to know why, click HERE. You decide.

Photo Credits: Facebook

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...