10.20.2010

I am in a bad need of a divine intervention.

I am in a bad need of a divine intervention.

My aplogies for being out for quite a long time. Haven't really found lotsa good things to blog about lately or maybe I'm just not in a very cheer disposition, or maybe i lost my touch. Ha! Whichever may, I just felt the need to go on a divine intervention spree. (Yes, I DO pray)
It's been a gloomy week actually. Its raining cats and dogs that I pretty much had no choice but to sulk in pathetic melancholy. Don't get me wrong, I do love the rain, I do want to run around in gorgeous chiffon clothes and get them wet and have a great photoshoot but I guess we have those times where sitting by the windowsill would pretty much make our day. No?

How was your week by the way?

Tell me whatchathink?!

Cheers!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...